Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Final Fantasy Inspired Characters

This has got to be one of my favorite posts so far. I drew the first guy and was shocked; he is such a stud muffin (if I don't say so myself)! And well, I couldn't have just put up one picture so I made the girl. She's pretty cool too. 

As you probably know, I love drawing Final Fantasy inspired characters and these are some of those guys. Funny thing is, they don't have enough bits and bobs all over their outfits to be real Final Fantasy characters. I could have added 50 extra accessories and it still wouldn't have been enough. These are just some examples (from Final Fantasy XIII): 




You get me? And this isn't even the worst (or best) of it!


You see what I mean? Stud muffin! Of course he has nothing on real Final Fantasy dudes, but you'll never get better if  you don't try.



Yes, her foot dose look weird, but I was too lazy to fix it...

Well, that's all for now. Hope you enjoyed it. If you have any requests for anything, GO FOR IT! It would be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment