Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm Back!!!

Sorry for not posting for so long :( I went into some kind of artist's depression; I couldn't draw anything for weeks! No matter how hard I tried, they never came out the way I wanted them to. My creative juices were not flowing. In fact they were as stagnant as a swamp! It stank, and I think mosquitoes were starting to reproduce in them...and no one likes mosquitoes.

Then, a few days ago, my juices started flowing again! And here I am again drawing and scanning like my old self. It's nice to be me again. I need to find a way to keep my juices flowing... How, though?


A lovely princess...


Gone Bad! (The hair is part of the helmet. She tucks the real stuff in when she's kicking keister)



A girl's head. Yup.


I was in a clothes designing mood when I drew this. Kind of 1800's France with a twist. I think it's cool! Not the coolest thing in the world, but cool.

I will try and be more consistent with my posting, but if I don't post for a while you will know why. This is not the first time I've gone into one of these "artist's blocks". I honestly don't have any idea why they happen.  Whenever it happens though, I think of Kiki's Delivery Service. You know the little witch that loses her powers and then get's them back in the nick of time to save her friend. Good movie, good movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment