Sunday, August 28, 2011

More Stuff

Hi again! I have more stuff! Painted stuff and not painted stuff. Check it out!


I love my maid! She is just the cutest thing! The clueless look on her face is so charming. I really shouldn't be complementing my own art...


This guy is pretty tough. Observe the look on his face. He knows it. The scarf adds to the toughness factor.



Not a super huge fan of this one. I just kind of made it so I could paint something. Even so, not a big fan of the colors. I wanted to do something with a fire theme. The black is for the coals, yellow and red is for the flame, and brown is for the wood. It just didn't turn out how I wanted it to. Do you recognize the dude? Here take a closer look...

He's the guy above with the awesome scarf! He is such a cutie!(Honestly, I just asked that question so I would have an excuse to put up a close up of his face) He's kiddish but manly all at once! The only thing I like about this picture is his face. I'm complementing my own art again... Oh well, I just can't help it!

 Thanks for checking out my stuff! Even more stuff will be coming soon! Sorry if this one was kind of a disappointment. I'll try to do better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment