Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fairy Tails and Fantasy

I haven't done any painting recently (I know I'm bad). I was planning on doing some painting with the first picture I put up but I was to scared. It was so cool, I didn't want to mess it up! I'm sure in the future I'll probably think it stinks, but for now I'll leave it as is.

I've always loved fairy tails and fantasy. Video games, books, movies, you name it! That's why I devoted this post to that kind of stuff. The first one is a Kingdom Hearts inspired one. If you don't know what that is, I pity you. No I don't pity you, but if you like video games with awesome story lines how about you check it out some time!


Believe me the scan doesn't do it justice. Sure it's not the best in the world... But anyway, check out this guy! He rocks at playing the piano and this song hits me like a locomotive going at 100 miles an hour straight at my head... In a good way! This piece is called Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts.


*sniff* *sniff* Okay, lets continue!


This guy is hot stuff. He's got a big sword and a cute face, what more could you want?


See if you can guess what this one is. DING DING DING! That's right! It's Alice! How could you tell?


This here is my very own princess! Who said a princess needs long hair? Somebody crazy!

Thanks for checking out my newest post! I promise I'll try my best to make every one of them worth while. Plus if you have any awesome songs that gives you inspiration please comment about it below. Music is my main source of inspiration so I would love an extra boost of it!   

3 comments:

  1. Hey Maddie there is another blog you might want to look at! jeftoonportfolio.blogspot.com It's good! :) You're stuff is way awesome too! :) I could totally see you doing this for a career! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cartoon artist if freaking awesome! I want to be just like him when I grow up! Thanks for showing me that Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool song "Laxluvr15" lol! I'll have to draw a picture to that! It's getting my drawing juices flowing! Cool beans!

    ReplyDelete