Friday, August 19, 2011

Pictures with Backgounds

These are two of  the  very few drawings I have with backgrounds. Backgrounds take forever and involve using a ruler a lot. A LOT! I should have used the ruler for the "Hamburger Heaven", but I just freehanded it instead and unfortunately you can tell.


This one is by request. I finished it last night. Sorry it's kind of smudged...really smudged! Dang it, I promise I'll do better next time!


A lady pirate searching for treasure or maybe mermaids. You can decide. The lines are kind of light, but if your computer screen is anything like mine, look at it from an angle and they'll become darker.  She's in a cavern looking into the water and the sun is setting outside. I drew this one after I found out that "Pirates of the Caribbean 4" was coming out. I was so excited! Who doesn't love pirates right? Well, probably the people they killed are not so fond of them.  

I'm planning on attempting to paint or color some of my drawings this weekend. I'm scared... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment