Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hello!

Hi, my name is Maddie. I love drawing anime (a Japanese form cartoon), but sometimes I just have no motivation to improve. That's why I started Doki Doki. I made it so I can push myself and track my progress. Please be patient with me because this is my first blog and I might make some mistakes.

Doki Doki (pronounced "doe key doe key") is pretty much the sound effect for a heart beat in Japanese; the language of the country where anime originated. Don't ask me why I chose it, it just sounds super cute! Hopefully I can post often and put up lots of art, just keep on bugging me and I'll do it. (that's why I made this righ?)

I would love to hear your comments and thoughts, so feel free comment you heart out!

I'm really looking forward to getting this blog going! Please stick with me okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment