Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My First Scanned Drawings!

Here is some of my art. They turned out pretty nice I'd say. But they look like a 1950's film; they're all black and white! I need to learn how to color them in somehow. To be honest I'm always afraid that I'll ruin the picture if I start coloring it (believe me, I've done it before). I should probably figure out what type of method to use like water color, paint, markers, pencils, ect.

I'm going to apologize beforehand. I have to put in an explanation for every picture so you don't look at them and go like, "what the heck is that?!" Let's hope that never happens, but if it dose please don't hesitate to ask, okay?
   
One worthy to be my fist picture I post! This is a cute, little chibi pirate. He's my little baby, I love him so much!!!! Is that wierd?


Here is my priestess form Final Fantasy or something. I think she looks cool. Her hair needs work though... I need to practice shiny stuff.


This one scanned kind of weird. I got it from one of my sketch book with thinner pages so it got the one behind. She's a magician by the way...


 Ahhh, love. I'm not gunna lie, I'm kind of jealous of this girl.


Haha, the wizard's apprentice.


This is a school girl (isn't she just the cutest?). Same girl, different uniform.

That's all for now. If any of you have requests just post it and I might do them (it will give me some practice). You need to remember though that each of these pictures took about a half an hour or more so I'm going to be kind of picky.

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff! Your work reminds me of cherry blossoms in the spring ;-)

    Looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete